ScopeX is an augmented reality (AR) application which hosts custom augmented reality content for viewing and user interaction. Use of the ScopeX application is subject to the below terms of service. These terms are updated as required and can be found within the ScopeX application and at
ScopeX app and Augmented Reality Services
2. You agree that the features and content of ScopeX may change without prior notice - including patch updates, bug fixes, revised user interface and interactable features. You agree we are entitled to install updates automatically to your smart device.
3. You agree that augmented reality content hosted in ScopeX may be temporarily or permanently unavailable at our discretion without prior notice to you. You may also experience limited access to ScopeX features during periods of scheduled app maintenance and updates.
Third Party Content
4. ScopeX hosts custom content for third parties. ScopeX AR experiences may include links to third party websites and applications and other online services. Third party content available through these links is owned and is the responsibility of the third party. We provide no warranty or guarantee for the third party content which is accessible through links in ScopeX.
5. Custom AR content for third parties has been hosted on the ScopeX app with the permission of the third party or licensor. All third party branding or information is hosted with the understanding and agreement that the third party has the rights to license the branding, imagery and affiliations for use in ScopeX.
Third Party Services
6. When you access third party content outside of ScopeX, you do so at your own risk. Third party services are considered the responsibility of the third party and are in no way approved, vetted, researched or endorsed by ScopeX.
7. ScopeX may contain or display advertising and marketing for third parties. The third party is responsible for ensuring all advertising material adheres to the relevant laws and codes. ScopeX is not responsible to any inaccuracy or errors in any third party advertising or marketing material.
8. We are not responsible for how third parties collect or store your information. Always refer to the privacy policies of every third party and ensure you understand what information is collected about you and how it is collected.
9. ScopeX integrates content and AR experiences that are built into the app and dynamic content which is downloaded and cached at the time of use. Data changes will apply if the device is not connected to WiFi - all data charges are at your own cost.
10. You agree you are responsible for maintaining all mobile/smart devices and telecommunications services required for installation and operation of the ScopeX app. You agree that you are liable for any charges or costs (including data charges) while using ScopeX.
11. ScopeX requires access to your devices camera to be able to track images or detect spatial planes in augmented reality. You agree that ScopeX can access to your camera and photo gallery to be able to save screenshots taken using ScopeX.
Intellectual Property and Licensing
The ScopeX mobile application is developed and maintained by MAGGLE LIMITED T/A MAGGLE Creative. All trademarks, logos, graphics, animations, assets and models are unregistered or registered trademarks of Maggle Limited or have licensing permission by third party organisations.
2. MAGGLE LIMITED does not own or make any warranty in regards to ownership of any third party content supplied and hosted by MAGGLE LIMITED on the ScopeX app.
3. Using ScopeX provides you with a single user, non-assignable, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to view and interact with the augmented reality content provided by MAGGLE LIMITED or our licensors hosted on ScopeX, subject to adhering to the following conditions:
Content is viewed and interacted with using your own mobile device or with explicit permission to use another device.
Any content, Graphics or AR experience or ScopeX branding must not be reproduced or included in any work or publication without prior written consent
Content must not be altered or modified in any way or used in any other medium deriving from and ScopeX AR experiences.
Content must not be distributed, sold or leased to any third party
The user must not reverse engineer, disassemble or attempt to extract any content hosted on ScopeX
MAGGLE Limited takes due care in providing augmented reality services through ScopeX. As part of the development of the ScopeX services the following apply:
We cannot always guarantee and can not always take responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, likeness or reliability of any third party content hosted on ScopeX.
We cannot guarantee that all services and content provided by ScopeX will be uninterrupted or error free.
You are responsible for taking precautions to protect yourself, your smart devices and computer systems from viruses and other harmful and destructive applications.
As part of your agreement to these ScopeX terms of service, you agree that:
You will only use the ScopeX app in accordance with the terms of service set out in this agreement and all applicable laws and regulations.
You will not infringe on the intellectual property rights, privacy rights or any other rights of an individual or third party set out in this agreement.
Indemnity and Liability
1.You agree the you shall indemnify and hold harmless MAGGLE LIMITED and ScopeX together with our employees, officers, contractors and third party licensors from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, costs and expenses (including Court costs and legal fees) whether direct, indirect or consequential and including any economic loss or other loss of profits.
2. You agree to indemnify MAGGLE LIMITED and the ScopeX services for any loss, damage, cost or expense that may be incurred as a result of your use of ScopeX services, including any breach by the User of these terms and conditions.
Notice for amendments to this agreement
This “Terms of Service” agreement is updated to reflect new features and systems within the ScopeX app for ScopeX services. Notices to advise of any updates or changes to this agreement are posted to the MAGGLE Creative website at and with in-app notifications.
Last updated February 2018